Saturday, August 18, 2012

80 Questions

I found this cool 80 Questions thing at our life in a click.

Here we go!
  1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? My closet doors are currently in the hallway, so I guess open!
  2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? Yes, but I almost never use them. I have really thick hair so I need the high quality stuff.
  3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Out in the summer. In in the winter.
  4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? Nope.
  5. Do you like to use post-it notes? Yes!
  6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? Haha definitely!
  7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Definitely bees!
  8. Do you have freckles? Lots of them.
  9. Do you always smile for pictures? I try.
  10. What is your biggest pet peeve? I have so many... Always forgetting to charge my phone or camera in one of my biggest ones.
  11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Its a habit! Especially if I am going up steps.
  12. Have you ever peed in the woods? Yes.
  13. What about pooped in the woods? When the septic system was getting replaced.
  14. Do you ever dance, even if there is no music playing? Haha yes when I am in a really goofy mood.
  15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? No. But I tap them against my leg, I always end up with weird ink patterns on them...
  16. What size is your bed? Twin. Its wide enough. But length wise I am outgrowing it.
  17. Is it ok for guys to wear pink? My dad wears pink on a regular basis.
  18. Do you still watch cartoons? Never.
  19. What's your least favorite movie? Like Crazy. I watched it a couple weeks ago with my sisters and it totally wasn't my kind of movie.
  20. What do you drink with dinner? Usually water. But if we go out to eat I like raspberry tea.
  21. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Ranch.
  22. What is your favorite food? Peanut Butter. I eat it nonstop!
  23. What movies could you watch over and over again and never get sick of them? The Help and Hunger Games! It comes out on DVD today!
  24. Last person you kissed/kissed you? I kissed my chicken Maddi earlier.
  25. Were you ever a girl scout? Never have been and never will be.
  26. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? I don't see it happening...
  27. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? 3 or 4 years ago. I had a crush and I wrote him a letter then I buried it.
  28. Can you change the oil on a car? I would like to learn how, but no.
  29. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Nope.
  30. Ran out of gas? Almost.
  31. Favorite kind of sandwich? PB & J or Turkey with lettuce and cheddar cheese.
  32. Best thing to eat for breakfast? One eyed man with farm fresh eggs!
  33. What is your usual bedtime? Between 12:00-12:30.
  34. Are you lazy? I can be, but not usually.
  35. When you were a kid what did you dress up as for Halloween? Last year I went as a Gypsy.
  36. How many languages can you speak? English, Chicken German (don't ask..) and Giberish.
  37. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? No, but
  38. Are you stubborn? A bit.
  39. Which are better Legos or Lincoln Logs? Legos. I grew up with them!
  40. Ever watch soap operas? No way.
  41. Afraid of heights? Not one bit.
  42. Sing in the car? When there is music on I sing along.
  43. Dance in the shower? I don't shower... Kidding! A couple times, but I always stub my toe!
  44. Dance in the car? Wiggling in my seat?
  45. Every used a gun? Bibi gun, water gun and glue gun.
  46. Last time you got your portrait taken by a photographer? I took a couple self portraits last week.
  47. Do you think musicals are cheesy? Yes.
  48. Is Christmas stressful? Not for me.
  49. Ever eat a pierogi? A what?
  50. Favorite type of fruit pie? 
  51. Take a vitamin daily? No, but I probably should..
  52. Wear slippers? In the winter when I wake up.
  53. Wear a bath robe? In the winter when its really really cold.
  54. What do you wear to bed? In the winter pants and a long sleeved t-shirt. In the winter tanktop and shorts.
  55. Wal-Mart, Target, or Kmart? Target. I have never gone to walmart and almost never go to k-mart.
  56. Nike or Adidas? Nike!
  57. Cheetos or Fritos? Cheetos.
  58. Peanuts or Sunflower Seeds? Sunflower, peanuts are gross.
  59. Ever take dance lessons? No way. I could definitely use them though!
  60. Ever won a spelling bee? On, ubt I cnosider meself a rally jood speeler.
  61. Have you ever cried from happiness? Not really.
  62. Regularly burn incense? When I go to my grandma's house we do sometimes.
  63. Ever been in love? With a chicken?
  64. What was the last concert you saw? I've never been to a concert but I would LOVE to see Adele or Christina Aguilera live!
  65. Hot tea or Cold tea? I only like really sweet iced tea.
  66. Tea or Coffee? Coffee all the way. My new favorite is this Cocoa Caramel Bliss from this cool new coffee shop I found.
  67. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yep.
  68. Are you patient? Sometimes.
  69. Ever won a contest? I won a giveaway a couple weeks ago.
  70. Ever have plastic surgery? Noo.
  71. Which are better, black or green olives? Black, but only on pizza.
  72. Can you knit or crochet? NO and I 
  73. Do you want to get married? Yes.
  74. Do you have kids? Do my chickens count?
  75. What is your favorite color? Any blue. Or a cranberry red or a green.
  76. Do you wear shoes in the house? Not really.
  77. Who would you call first if you won the lottery? My best friend.
  78. What's the first thing you do when you go online? Email, then blog, then my favorite celebrity gossip website :P
  79. Do you like sushi? I've never tried it. But in general I don't really like fishy things.
  80. What are you doing tomorrow? I have soccer practice with my new team.




No comments: