Monday, July 23, 2012

Observing Beauty ~Macro~ Week 11

You can visit my co-hosts here.

This weeks photo prompt is Macro.
Here is my interpretation.



  • Photo must be taken by you and relevant to this weeks prompt.
  • Specify which photo you are linking up (if more then one photo is in your post).
  • All photos must be G rated. We can delete and entries we find inappropriate.
  • Leave the link yo your blog post, not your blog URL.
  • Leave our button or a link back to one of our blogs in your post.
  • If your photo is the winner of the challenge, we can post it on our blogs.
  • Please comment on other participants photos.
  • Have fun!
Upcoming challenges:
July 30 - Animals


Linking up with:
Show Off Your Shot.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a nice macro shot!

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

Hi Yolanda- thanks so much for commenting on my blog, I love your photography, I'm not much of a picture taker myself. (my kids and my BLOG can attest to that!) LOL...
I sure don't know what a macro is either.

thanks again for stopping by! Pat

EJ said...

That's a great macro shot. Visiting from Mellow Yellow Monday.

Come and see my YELLOW post, thanks.

PS. Now following your blog. Would be tickled if you can follow back.