Saturday, September 8, 2012

SHS 9.8.12. ~ Last SHS On This Blog

So this will be my last SHS on this blog..
Yes, sad I know. But that does not mean I am done with it!

I will be posting my SHS posts on my new blog, PB&J.
Thats where I will be posting everything else not chickens.
I would love for you to follow me there!
Pretty please with whipped cream and a cherry on top?


I'm stretching this a little bit aren't I?
Monochromatic
Starts with the letter, R! R is for Rainbow.
Starts with the letter...
Upside down on monkey bars.
Upside Down
This doesn't show off how curly my hair actually is, but I think it gets the point across. And no that is not mu natural hair color!
Hair
This naughty kitty was visiting the other day.
Soft





'

14 comments:

Kmcblackburn said...

Upside down hair...great job!

Karen said...

Great capture of the rainbow!

Unknown said...

Love your soft shot.. I almost did the same thing.. That rainbow looks amazing..

Tamar SB said...

Love that fence!! Your hair is gorgeous too!!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful rainbow shot!

Lisa Lynn said...

Getting ready to check out the new blog! Can't wait to see it :)

Heather said...

Love the second shot! very pretty

Nicki said...

Yolanda - these are fun - love the moneybar shot.

trulymegs said...

Oh that rainbow! Love it!

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Beautiful rainbow, and that hair! Wow. Have a great week.

dsblanchard said...

My upside down is the same scenario. I love to see kids up on their feet or hanging from their legs or arms on something. There is far too much texting and internet searching by youth today that keeps them from the greatest fun of all: being physical!

Brianne said...

i love the monochromatic

Kim Cunningham said...

I love your hair! I have curls, but I love your loose curls and color!

Ida said...

Really nice set.
Wow you've got some great Hair!
Loved your Rainbow Shot and of course that Soft Kitty.