Saturday, September 1, 2012

SHS 9.1.12.

Happy September everybody! August flew by so fast, just a month ago it was my birthday!
I am really looking forward to Fall this year. I just got into photography this February so I'm excited to be able to take pictures of all the awesome Fall stuff.

Anyway, here is my set!

Here is a candid shot of my cat Mumu.
Candid

the only toy we have around here are a bunch of mini Star Wars characters, and we don't even play with them so they don't really even count as toys. But I love R2D2!
Toys

Tasting: My moms Salsa. It was her first time ever making it and it was awesome!
Any Of The Five Senses

I easily get bored with this kind of thing, because there is almost no way to be creative with it.
I had a good idea that I ended up failing with so I gave in and did the boring old batteries...
Batteries
Half of a flower! I was going to do half of a banana but I really don't like bananas, they smell bad.
Half








'

19 comments:

Adrienne said...

Love your half a flower (esp since it's my favorite!) And I love R2D2 too!

Anonymous said...

Hands down my favorite is the candid of your kitty. I never thought of using one of the 1,287,889 pictures of one of my pets.

Amanda said...

That salsa looks good!

Anonymous said...

Pretty kitty! And can taste your salsa!

Tamar SB said...

Toys is so adorable! Fall is a great time for photography, you'll have a blast!

Simon said...

Your cat is sweet. Love your take on toys, that was a tough one for me. You will love all the bright colors of fall. I'm a total sucker for one leaf on the ground anywhere. Don't know what that's about. Have a great day, and save me some of that salsa. Yum.

Brianne said...

I really like the half shot.

trulymegs said...

I love flower and your toy photo is amazing! So creative!

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Very clever toy shot! Love that last one, the bokeh is beautiful. Have a happy week.

Melissa Cameron said...

R2D2 Shot is awesome!!! Great pics!

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty cat!
I like your half shot.

Sarah Halstead said...

That salsa looks yummy! Great last photo.

dsblanchard said...

I love how you put R2D2 in the grass. I just had a Star Wars moment with my 3 1/2 year old grandson, Max. We talked about Yoda and how he showed Luke Skywalker how to summon the Force. Ahhh, so good.

Ida said...

Great job with the prompts.
Candid - Awwww...your kitty is cute.
Toys - Love this shot and Star Wars is one of my all time favorite movies.
5 Senses - That does look delicious.
Batteries - I've seen many battery photo's today and each of them have been unique in their own way.
Half - Very pretty.

Ida said...

Great job with the prompts.
Candid - Awwww...your kitty is cute.
Toys - Love this shot and Star Wars is one of my all time favorite movies.
5 Senses - That does look delicious.
Batteries - I've seen many battery photo's today and each of them have been unique in their own way.
Half - Very pretty.

Nancy said...

You did wonderfully Yolanda. Love the flower -- good imagination. :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE the kitty! <3

Gina Kleinworth said...

That salsa looks so good! Now I'm craving some chips too.

Anonymous said...

That salsa looks delicious! I really like your toy and half shots also.