Thursday, March 22, 2012

Leaves and Randoms

 These are Box elder leaves just starting to blossom.
 I'm not sure what this is but I thought it looked cool with the water on it and the sun glinting off of it.
 Ms. Penelope stopped by to say hello!
 A naughty raccoon had been eating some corn!
 A random leaf on the ground.
 Old sunflower related kind of thing?
The lilac tree is starting to bloom!

Linking up with:
Nancy and Lisa for Rural Thursday.
Katherine for Thursday Favorite Things.
Deb for Farmgirl Friday.
Flannery for A Country Saturday.


14 comments:

Tanya Breese said...

you've got lots of stuff growing and look at miss penelope, she's cute!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Wow, a toad already! I haven't seen any here yet.

Yolanda Ronaldo said...

She really is isn't she!

Yolanda Ronaldo said...

This is the first one I've seen but I've been able to hear them for awhile!

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Nice shots.
Ms. Penelope is cute :)

Regards and best wishes

Yolanda Ronaldo said...

Yes she is ;). Thanks for stopping by.

The Southern Peach-Girls said...

Awwwwww, what a cutie (the toad, I mean). Thank you for commenting! And yes I hope it goes smoothly as well. No baby yet. I will go check her, to see if she is in labor, as soon as I am done with this comment (and thanking Tayet). Thanks again! You will I hope be the first to know. Also names will be welcomed as soon as it is born as we do not know if its a male or a female, yet.

-Moira (Farm Girl)

Nancy said...

Cute little friend you have there! And your lilacs are way ahead of mine -- I can't wait to smell them.

Brian King said...

Fantastic shots, Yolanda! Love the toad!

Yolanda Ronaldo said...

Thanks BJK!

Yolanda Ronaldo said...

Ok. Good luck!

Yolanda Ronaldo said...

Same here Nancy!

The Southern Peach-Girls said...

Aw that toad is so cute! Good shots, Yolanda! I like the first one and the dandelion tipe of thing.

Blessings,
Faith

The Southern Peach-Girls said...

Oh, and thank-you so much for linking up, Yolanda!! And for the comment above I meant to say sunflower tipe of thing.

-Faith