Saturday, February 25, 2012

N is for Naughty Rooster

Meet Naughty Rooster, only a few of the roosters actually have names so the ones that don't have names are all called Naughty Rooster. (which I think makes sense..)
He hatched June 11 2011 and he is huge..and mean.
But I will be putting him and a few other roosters up on Craigslist soon
so he will hopefully be gone.
He is a very pretty rooster but I have enough of those and will soon have more
because as soon as the hens start laying again I'm going to incubate a bunch of eggs!

Linking to Alphabe-Thursday with Jenny!


6 comments:

Pondside said...

I wish we had a rooster for our girls. Unfortunately we had to get rid of our fellow, even though we live in the country. A very nasty country neighbour, newly moved in, complained in a very aggressive way, and we didn't think it was worth the sleepless nights to keep that rooster!

Betty said...

I didn't even know that roosters got mean. Needless to say, I'm pretty much a city girl.

Yolanda Ronaldo said...

Not all roosters get mean but a lot of them do.

The Southern Peach-Girls said...

oh, how much are you putting him up for?

-Farm Girl

Yolanda Ronaldo said...

I don't know yet, I've never done it before so I don't know how much is a reasonable price.

Jenny said...

This post just made me laugh out loud. I scared my husband!

What a handsome, nifty fellow he is!

Thanks for sharing him with us for Alphabe-Thursday's letter "N".

A+