Sunday, February 12, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

My eye, pic taken by my older sister because it would have been hard to take a good pic of my eye
without being able to see what I was doing!
1. Facial Feature
 The farm cat Mumu's shadow.
2. Shadow
 A pic of a Red Jalapeno. Definitely not the best pic ever but oh well!
3. Spicy
 A little bunch of helicopter seeds.
4. Gold
 I love fluffy socks so much that I felt that I needed to do a pic of them in a shape of a chicken foot!
5.  Fabric

Linking to Scavenger Hunt Sunday with Ashley!


5 comments:

BJ_Mama said...

LOVE the eye shot! Very pretty!

Jessica said...

my favorite shot this week is the helicopter picture. i like the perspective on this one.

Yolanda Ronaldo said...

Thanks! I thought it was good too!

Ashley Sisk said...

Beautiful eyes!

Wendy said...

Love your shadow shot!