So here are the dear 3 Musketeers, or they were 2 weeks ago.
2 weeks ago a mink got into the chicken and duck pen, it got one of my hens, and the grey duck, and one of the white ones has a hole in its head. I'm just glad it didn't get more.
Now, enough with the sad stuff!
Welcome to Farm Fun Friday, I do hope you'll join us!
<div align="center"><a href="http://farmlifeatitsbest.blogspot.com" title="Farm Life at its Best"><img src="http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s496/TayetorGigi/Farmfunfriday.jpg" alt="Farm Life at its Best" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Co-hosting with me is my sister, Tayet from Farm Life At Its Best!
The rules are simple:
1. Your Farm Fun Friday post can be about anything from your pets, your barn animals, stuff in your garden and anything you would find on your farm or in your garden. Tell us what you plan to do this coming week and what you did THIS week. Pretty much anything goes! And we always welcome Macro pictures.
2. Grab the button for the blog hop and display it on your sidebar for all to see.
3. Link up to your Farm Fun Friday post, not your blog URL.
4. Please use only photos you have taken yourself or you have permission to use.
5. Visit a few other links and spread some comment love!
6. If you don't follow me or Yolanda already, we'd love for you to do so! I almost always follow back and so does she.
7. Keep it friendly, keep it fun. This is a family friendly blog hop!
Have fun and thanks for linking up!